Fire Damage | Smoke Damage | Restoration
Arizona Damage Control - Fire & Water Restoration, Phoenix, Tempe, Glendale, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, Avondale, Glendale, Chandler, Statewide, AZ
Arizona's Fire & Smoke Damage Control & Reconstruction Experts
When you are facing a smoke or fire damage restoration emergency, please review the following checklist.
- Make sure your local fire department has completed cause&origin process before entering your property.
- Contact iQ Builders immediately at 480-223-3143
- Have iQ Builder’s damage control team secure your property with necessary board-up or shoring
- Restrict your activity and movement in and around your home or business
- Take pictures of fire and water damage
What to Avoid in Case of Fire Damage?
- Do not attempt to clean any fire, smoke or water damage yourself before the damage assessment can be completed
- Do not vacuum the floors or shampoo carpets and rugs
- Do not clean electrical appliances
- Do not clean, wash or deodorize walls, drapes or furniture
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet
- Do not throw away anything from your property
How iQ Builders Approaches your Damage Control and Restoration in Arizona…
There is always residual smoke damage, fire odor, soot damage, ash and other considerations after the fire is out. After extinguishing a fire, there is usually quite a bit of water damage to deal with. Every fire is different and requires different solutions and different combination of methods to get your property back to normal.
Smoke damage in Arizona AZ
Wet smoke – usually results from a low heat or smoldering fire. The smoke from a wet fire has a pungent odor and a sticky, pasty texture.
Dry smoke – results from a fast burning and high temperature fire.
Protein smoke – discolors paints and varnishes and has an extreme pungent odor and is nearly invisible.
Fire Odor Removal and Deodorization in Phoenix Arizona AZ
iQ Builders uses various methods to remove fire and smoke damage odors, not just cover them up. Professional deodorization equipment and supplies are used to penetrate cracks and crevices to neutralize and eliminate fire related smoke and odors in Arizona AZ.
Arizona AZ Structural Fire Cleaning Services
Our fire clean up crews deep clean all hard surfaces in your home, such as floors, appliances, cabinets and walls. iQ Builders fire damage and remediation company also cleans soft surfaces, such as carpets, rugs and upholstery. Your HVAC (heating, ventilation, air condition) and crawl spaces will be dried, cleaned and then treated with Hepa filtration to sanitize and decontaminate your home.
Post Fire Damage Structural Repair and Restoration in Arizona AZ
iQ Builders is a licensed, bonded and insured full service fire damage repair company in Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa Arizona AZ. Our post fire damage restoration and fire damage remediation crews are available 24/7 to repair, rebuild and restore your Arizona home or business statewide after any fire, smoke and water damage devastation.